Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Manga

Though it is one of the more popular manga series, I have been a long time fan of Naruto since it's release back in middle school or whenever. It's been a while. What mainly brought me into it was that I like ninjas and Japanese myths and stories. Naruto was not only about ninjas, but some of the myths in the ninja world, such as the nine tailed beasts and what they represent and the people who conquered them. Over all though, looking back on the style, story and other technical things, there are some little nit picky things that I am not a fan of. Specifically, random fillers to take up time leading up to a new sub plot and some of the scene to scene transitions are hard to follow for someone who doesn't read often, or reads on occasion. Either way, I think it was good, and really liked the development of the characters and story.

No comments:

Post a Comment